Monday, September 13, 2010

i love Tylenol


Here is a pic for the rest of the fam. They wanted updated picture of Russ.

Just a little info on what he has been doing.

* he cut his first tooth yesterday hence the I love Tylenol. He actually smiled after his nap today instead of screaming.
* he weighs 17 pounds and is 29 inches long. He is proportioned though.
*he rolled over at 4 months
*he sits up all by himself
* he loves his new exersaucer.
* he loves to be outside. It is like we have a little dog in the house. Yesterday he was screaming after church and I told ken to "just put him outside" so out he went in the bouncer and sat out on the porch by himself while we all ate dinner. He seriously loves to be outside.
*he is not a lovie baby. I can only get him to cuddle when he is asleep. He always wants to look around to see what is going on.
* he is all Israelsen, from his coloring to his scowls.

LOVE HIM!!





1 comment:

  1. I just want to squeeze him!!!! He is so adorable. Thanks for the update - finally!

    ReplyDelete