Thursday, September 2, 2010

before school conversation..

This morning one of our conversations went like this..

After I was up stairs and picked up a jock and cup out of the bathroom and threw it over the stairs.


M: "Braden don't forget your jock and cup for football"

B: "that's not mine"

M: "yes it is, it is in your bathroom!!"

B:"MOM it's not mine"

M: "WHAT THE CRAP" who's is it then?? It's not mine, it's not Lia's, it's not Russell's, Bret doesn't have one and it certainly is not Dad's and you wear one to football and came home and showered yesterday right after football in that bathroom!!

B: mom it is NOT MINE!!

M: I"M DONE DEBATING THIS WITH YOU!!! put it in your backpack because you will need it for football.

B: "mom your crazy, it is not mine"

Meanwhile Ken is listening to this conversation.

Just then I realized that there were scouts over at our place last night, but why would they use the upstairs bathroom and why would they be wearing a cup. I asked Ken if anyone went upstairs while scouts was on and he said that one of the boys changed from their football stuff to their scout uniforms. ARE YOU JOKING ME??? why did he not say anything?

M: "SICK !!!! I just touched _____ dirty jock!!!!"
B: laughing "SICK, SO DID I"

I had to get a bag and turn it inside out just like people do to pick up their dogs poop and I removed the jock from my floor and will be taking it to his owner.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh today!! I can just see you dry heaving as you are picking it up. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's pretty gross!!
    Too funny though. Weird what boys will randomly leave behind...

    ReplyDelete