Here is a quick update of what's happening around here.
Football
(notice Braden is the shortest on the team :))
He's #72 and plays with the 8th graders.
There is only 5 boys from 7th grade that play on this team.
A little costume fun.

more football!!
Raking thousands of leaves in the backyard. Yes, my neighbors love me because all their leaves blow into my yard and get trapped by the fence so I have to spend all my time raking them up but I can bribe one of my kids for $2 a bag to help.
My favorite tree changing colors.
Eating yummy desserts.
Eating his first graham cracker. He loved it.
First real hair cut.
He is getting so big.
He now weighs 20 pounds.
Here is a glimps of one of the funny things he is doing now. He loves to shake his head and it seems that he always does it at the right time. And yes that is Lia's voice all the time!!
It was about time you updated this thing!! Love all your pictures. Miss your family soooooo much!!!!
ReplyDeleteBlackmores
ok, the video is so funny!
ReplyDeleteHe's really 20 lbs? That's insane...
Braden's football looks like a lot of fun. Hope he's loving it!
He is so dang cute! I can't believe how big he is! Thanks for making us laugh. Give your kids hugs from us.I will try to update my blog someday in the next century.
ReplyDeleteJill--- you're alive!!!! yes, please update you're blog or at least send pictures of your kids!!!
ReplyDelete