Happy 12th Birthday Braden!
due to his grandmas thorough dislike of the previous picture I went ahead and changed it.
This post is going to bring tears to my eyes. There are so many changes that are happening in our family right now and Braden turning 12 really takes the cake. How am I old enough to have a 12 year old?? Braden had his Priesthood interview the other night with the Bishop and as I watched him walk toward the Bishop I couldn't but help remembering when he was born. He was 2 weeks late and that has matched his personality perfectly. He is very patient. With me as his mother and especially with his siblings. I know that my Heavenly Father knows me and that is why he blessed me with Braden as my oldest. He is still so very respectful, honest, caring, loving and I love that he will still let me pick out his clothes and do his hair. Braden is also very tender hearted and I believe that this attribute will serve him very well as he receives the Priesthood and continues to learn and study gospel truths.
Here are a few things about Braden:
*He entered 7Th grade this year and is playing football. He had his weigh in and is on the heavy weight team. He is the lightest and the shortest. We were able to catch the end of a practice last week and watched as he was popped by a 300pound 8Th grader. He got right back up and kept practicing. We are really proud of him and his determination.
* He loves music
* He is very talented and smart
*He's a great example to his brothers and sister
*He would rather have no friends than have ones that are crude and talk mean about other people.
Braden your Dad and I love you very much,
but you know that already.
Hope you had a great birthday with your friends. We had fun planning it.
(maybe next time you'll be able to figure things out faster and not come in last :)
you are on the BALL staci!
ReplyDeletePlease tell Braden that's the BEST picture ever!
I hope that Brody can be just like Braden - he's the best! Happy birthday bud.
Happy Birthday Braden!!! You are an awesome kid. Thanks for being such a great example to my kids. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteBlackmores