Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a new hairdo


With scout camp coming up this weekend and football starting in a couple of weeks and Braden receiving the priesthood. (that's a whole other post, yes I'm old enough to have a 12 year old).
Braden decided it was time to cut his hair.

Here is the before and after:


I love both dos.
He looks a lot older with the long hair and i will miss running my fingers through it.
He thinks he needs to tan his forehead so it looks better.
But anyway he has his hair he is still so cute.

2 comments:

  1. What? You didn't tell me yesterday that it was Braden going for the haircut!! Braden, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving his haircut!
    So handsome.
    Tell him I have some tanning lotion for my legs he could put on his forehead.
    I'm sure he'd love to use it. (Yeah right!)

    ReplyDelete