Well I thought I had better start to do this. Summer Vacation was fun. It started with my Sis. flying with her girls to Chicago. We had a blast and stayed super busy even though to weather was cool. We took a fun trip to the city and went to American Girl Place. I think Braden and Bret were the only boys in there but they survived. They even helped Lia pick out her doll. I don't have a lot of pics other than the 2 that Braden took infront of the "bean" in Millenium Park. Here's Brit and Lia.
I'm also going to put up a couple more from the same place. My parents were here the first of June and we had a great time. We went into the city to see Mary Poppins which was fantastic and also got a few pics infront of the bean.
That started the summer now on to the rest of it.....
What a fun city. Thanks for the great tour.
ReplyDelete