Friday, September 11, 2009

$156.99 for some Vitamin D - Are you kidding me??

Heck No!!
It's the best money I spend all summer.
Last weekend we took the kids to the best water park around.  We have so much fun at this place.  Once the swimsuit are on and the sunscreen is all latherd up the fun begins. Yes, even Ken who hates the sun enjoys this place.  The kids can't get enough of the wave pool.  I love the lazy river and Braden and Ken go to town on all the crazy rides. This year included a little white lie,  but it was so worth it.  Ken and Braden came over to Lia and Bret and told them that this one family raft ride that was completely enclosed so it was dark the whole time was super slow and not scarry.  It took a little convincing but after they knew that all of us could go on it together they gave in.  Let's just say that with my extra weight and the two little ones this ride was anything but slow or scarry.  I think I might have even let out a little scream and was holding a death grip on Bret and Lia thinking that they would fly out of the tube.  We ended with all of our eyes wide open. No one really said anything until we started walking away and Lia started screaming.  Not because she was scared but because she wanted to go again.  We went again and that did it for Bret he wanted nothing to do with it again.  Lia on the other had went a couple more times with just her and Braden and Ken.
Here are a just few fun pics from that day. This isn't even close to all the slides they have.

I don't have any with Braden in them.  He was never near the camera.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Big Sky Waterslides just got it's butt kicked!
    This place looks ridiculously fun.
    Glad you had such a great time as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad we won't be here to go with you next summer! I think that means you need to come visit in KC and we'll go to Oceans of fun next door to World's of fun!

    ReplyDelete