Friday, September 11, 2009

Boy Scouts and a little about Braden..

Braden is at his first Boy Scout camp tonight. Not Fathers and Sons but a real scout camp. Ken is actally going but he is his leader so they were both able to go together. He was really excited. I don't know about Ken so much.
Braden is such a good kid. He was the only boy to give his mom a kiss before they left. He did it  even infront of everyone.  He always takes the time when ever he goes anywhere even if it is to the park to play to tell me he loves me. I am so greatful for this kid.  We are truly blessed to have him in our home.  He is the best big brother and would do anything for Bret and Lia.  He bore his Testimony in Church for the first time this past week.  He was so cute and I love to see how the Spirit works with him. He just turned 11 and is now in Middle School. He plays the piano and violin amazingly well and work so hard at everything he does. He has been blessed with many talents.  Let's just say that he truly is my gift from God.
I love you Braden!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope they had a great time, but who sends their kid to scout camp in white shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Braden. He's such a great kid. I think we tell you that ALL the time though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe you have an 11 year old crazy eh!! Time goes by way to fast he sounds like a great kid! You are such a good mom!!

    ReplyDelete