Wow.. who knew this would finally happen?? I decided to finally give in and start a blog. Why?? I don't know, maybe so I can remember things that actually go on in this crazy place and that extended family and friends will have a little glimpse of the joy/sadness/craziness/ that my family brings me. How long will this last?? Who knows, I am not a creative or whitty writer. I guess we will just see what happens over time.
By the way.. Ken came up with the title. I have been writing down a few titles that I thought would be funny and last night Ken came in the room and said "are those titles you are thinking of for a blog" I said "yes" he goes on to say "why don't you just put we are not jewish" I loved it so here I am today starting this thing.
Glad you guys finally joined the blogging world. Your title is absolutely hilarious. You act kinda Jewish though. We love and miss you guys. It was so fun seeing you this summer. Mazel Tov!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are the cutest! It was fun to see your "crazy" life first hand this summer! Love you tons.
ReplyDeleteawesome. that's all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteyou guys rock.
Such a BEAUTIFUL family! --gorgeous kids!!! YEAH that you're starting a blog.... you're bound to do better than me :).
ReplyDeletehey look who has a blog this is awesome love your title made me laugh!! You have a beautiful family! I haven't seen you in forever looks like things are going good though! ttys
ReplyDelete