Monday, December 14, 2009

One day I am going to get a call from the principal...

I found my camera charger and was transfering the pics to the comp and came across this one that I forgot about.  Here is the story- everynight when Bret was done with him homework he would pull out this sheet that had to have a parents initials on. This sheet was basically saying that they did their homework and that we looked at any upcoming assignments for them and how their behavor was in class.  I had forgoten about signing it for a couple of days.  When I asked him where it was he pulled it out and this is what I saw....





The ones circled are not my initials.  He had been trying to forge them.  Remember he is in grade one.  Braden said " Bret, Dude I haven't even tried to do that"
I especially like how he was practicing my initials on the bottom of the page.
We will see if I get a call from the principal for Braden or Bret first.  My instinct says it will be for Bret.

2 comments:

  1. oh heavens Staci!
    I'm laughing right now!
    I love that he thought he could really forge your signature. Bret's hilarious!
    I'm glad you took a picture to show us because it made it even more funny!
    You guys have too much fun at your house!
    P.S. Brody loves the picture of your kids with the snowman!

    ReplyDelete