Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Post

So things are going fine around here.  We got all moved in and unpacked.  I will post some pics for those that really care when i can find our camera charger.  I haven"t been able to find it since we moved.  I would have liked to have it for our nieces wedding that we went to or to have a pic of Braden in a talent show and accompanying the whole ward in Joy to the World.  Maybe I will get a new camera for Christmas if I still can't find it by then.:) The house is great.  It is the first time in our married years that we have been able to get 2 cars and a motorcycle in the garage!! Halleluja because it is freezing here and I like getting into a somewhat warm car. 

The baby is growing.  Lia finally said " Mommy it looks like you might have a baby in your tummy because now it is getting bigger."  Instead of a pregnancy countdown or a weightloss ticker on the blog I would like to try and find a -how much did I gain from the last appointment ticker- if anyone of you have seen one let me know. I think it might have to go up past 50 pounds though :).  That's it for the update. I am going to try to get out Christmas cards this week. We'll see, that requires thinking and I think that this pregnancy had killed all my brain cells.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, but yeah pictures would be nice!!!! Sorry that we won't see you at Christmas. We miss all of you lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you did happen to find a ticker for that... that would be hilarious!
    I love the updates - pictures or not!
    P.S. Brody always asks me when we're going to visit Lia...

    ReplyDelete