Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Heaven according to Bret...

Heaven according to Bret = McDonalds Eggnog Shake





The kid downed a medium size shake in 7 min.

This is the first year that Bret has been willing to try one of these.  We were in the car yesterday picking up Bradens violin from being repaired while he was at piano lessons and an ad came on the car radio for the shake.  We were right next to McDonalds so I asked Bret if he wanted to try one.  He said he would but If he didn't like it he would save it for Ken and Braden.   Let's just say that Ken and Braden never even got a sip. In the last 24 hours he has asked twice for another one.  Maybe tomorrow Bret!!!

3 comments:

  1. I remember that last time he downed a milkshake under 5 minutes. It was a little scary! Not sure we have those in Canada, I will have to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry. or is it thirsty?
    They sound/look good!
    I trust Bret's taste buds, so they must be great!
    P.S. Wow-sers for Braden accompanying the ward?!? That's so awesome! Tell him I said he's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. That kid and shakes, cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete