Here is an A-Z for my kids about ME
A- Age-- I am 34 and 3 months. I feel like I'm 20.
B- Bed size-- King. Has been and will always be a King. I need my space to sleep at night.
C- Chore you hate-- Cleaning my floors. Mopping and sweeping. I love my Roomba for my kitchen.
D- Dream job--I have my dream job right now as a mother, but when you are all out of the house it will be to mow lawns riding a lawnmower out in the sun year round.
I am not joking.
E- Essential start your day item-- going to the gym.
F- Favorite color-- black and pink.
G- Goal in Life-- Have all you kids marry in the temple and for the boys to serve missions.
H- Hair color-- right now it is brown. I color it every 4 weeks to hide all my grey.
I- Instrument you play-- Piano, but Braden has already surpassed my level.
J- Job title-- Mother, Wife, Chef, Maid, Taxi Driver....
K- Kids-- Braden (example) Bret (helper) Lia (love) Russell (joy)
L- Live-- Aurora, Il. New Jersey, Utah, Alberta.
M- Major in college--Optometric Assistant.
N- Nicknames-- spacey (that was in school) now it is just momma.
O- overnight hospital stays-- just 2 days with each of your births.
P- pet peeves-- I have a lot of them. Chewing with your mouth open, slurping soup or a drink. Leaving Christmas lights on the house year round just to name a few.
Q- Quote from a movie-- I hate watching movies but one I can think of is " As you wish".
R- Right or Left Handed-- Right.
S-Siblings--2 of the most amazing/talented men who are raising amazing families. One beautiful sister who I love and look up to, and who I talk to almost daily.
T- Time of day you wake up-- 4:45am, and on Saturday and Sundays usually 6:45am.
U- Underwear-- Duhhh, garments.
V-Vegetable you dislike-- butternut squash
W-What makes you laugh?-- Your dad and all you kids. And watching Modern Family.
X- X-rays you have had-- Dental work, feet.
Y- Yummy food you make-- cinnamon buns.
Z-Zoo animal you would be-- Bear.
Loved reading all that, and proud of myself that I knew almost all of them already!! I do think that you have 'quite a few' more pet peeves than that. Hahaha. I think you are the best sister. Love ya.
ReplyDeletethis was fun for me to read!
ReplyDeleteI love that your dream job closely resembles your mom's! Mowing lawns all day getting a great tan - that would be the life.
P.S. Modern family is hilarious.