Friday, March 25, 2011

I received this e-mail this morning from Bret's teacher.

Hi Staci,
I wanted to tell you how wonderful your son is!  There is a boy in our class who has a lot of anxiety in our class, so much so that he will not talk.  I talked with Bret about it and asked him if he would ever mind asking that boy to play a game or something.  Bret had this boy talking with him by the end of the day!  Bret is going to do great things some day!

I am one proud parent right now.  

Bret we love you and are so grateful for your spirit!!

2 comments:

  1. We love you too Brett. We've always known that you were a great kid and a friend to everyone. Keep up the good work. Love Gram & Gramps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome Bret. What a great friend you were to that boy. You are so fun to be around, I am sure everyone wants to be your friend!!! Love you lots Blackmores

    ReplyDelete