Thursday, April 7, 2011

Russell's Birthday

Wow!!
I can't believe how fast this last year has gone.  
Here are a few things about him.

- he weighs 25 pounds
- he has 8 teeth
-wears 18-24m clothes
-loves his binky
-loves to be outside
-just crawled up all the stairs for the first time today.  He has never shown interest in them before. Actually a few weeks ago I tried to teach him how to climb them and he wouldn't do it.  This morning I was upstairs doing Bret and Lia's hair and left him downstairs to play with some toys and while I was doing the kids hair I looked in the mirror and there he was crawling down the hallway.  He had climbed them all.
-my favorite thing right now is when i'm in the kitchen and he wants to be picked up he will crawl up to you and ram his head into the back of your leg and won't move.  It is so funny.
-He has gotten happier this past week.  He hasn't been the happiest baby for the past few months. Hopefully this will stay.  We are really loving him right now.

Here are some pics of the past year.









1 comment:

  1. I knew that he would start to climb and he will soon start to walk. It looks like he likes his train. We love you.

    ReplyDelete