Friday, May 7, 2010

My new paying job

With a new baby in the house I am finding that little things like the kids not picking up their stuff is really frustrating to me. I don't want to always be at my kids and I know my kids are old enough to help out around the house but sometimes it is just easier for me to do the things that I know they should be doing on a regular basis. I am not saying that they never do chores but it is not consistent. Sometimes their beds are made and sometimes all their clothes are picked up but I feel like now is the time to make this a daily habit. I saw an idea like this and am going to implement this in our house. I will let you know how it works out.

mom’s maid service

Available only to you lucky Israelsens...

a daily maid service for your convenience!


No need to make an appointment. Twice daily (after you go to school and go to bed) I will take care of whatever you didn’t get done!


Here are my prices:


Picking up clothes................................................$1.00 per item

Making Bed...........................................................$1.00

Hanging up towels................................................$0.50 each

Putting away shoes.............................................. $0.50 each

Putting away backpack........................................$0.50 each

Putting away homework supplies.......................$0.10 each

Putting away toys..................................................$0.25 each

Hanging up hoodies or coats................................$0.25 each

Putting away toothbrush......................................$0.25

Putting away toothpaste.......................................$0.25



Any chores not done when asked like emptying dishwasher/garbages/cleaning basement/putting away breakfast dishes will be billed at my discretion.


* I will offer refunds if I catch you doing something nice for someone else*


Thanks for supporting my business!!






5 comments:

  1. what an amazingly cute idea. I'll invest in that company. We didn't put the dishes away for 2 days, straight, so come by anytime. I hope I can remember this as my kids grow older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. staci -
    prepare to make your millions!
    Great idea - and tell Braden that Ty wants to play the "punch bug" game with him.
    Hope you guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is good luck with that one. Let me know if it is worth doing at my house.

    ReplyDelete