Monday, April 5, 2010

Russell Max Israelsen

Russell Max Israelsen
April 3, 2010
3:21pm
7lbs11oz



We are home and doing well. The kids have been super excited to have him here.
More pictures of Russell can be found on this website.
www.bellababyphotography.com
you have to click on hospital photo shoot and click on view my photos
enter 0403babyboyisraelsen as the password.


5 comments:

  1. Happy Day!!!! He is the cutest baby ever! Love that he is so light and the name is my favorite. I want to cuddle him right now! Congrats to the whole family, he fits in just right.
    Love you all
    Jon, Angie and girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats, Staci, for a healthy and safe delivery! He's adorable, and never before have I seen such an adorable full head of hair (yes, I mean that DESPITE the fact of my bald-headed kids). Cute name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stac and fam:
    He's DARLING! We loved looking at the pictures, what a great idea to do some at the hospital!
    I hope you're feeling alright (Staci) and that Russell Max is well. We LOVE his name! Great choice!
    We can't wait to meet him!
    (and Braden - you look like one of the Beatle's. We love your hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hope you don't mind my blog stalking (found you on Kerri's blog). I LOVE the name - I have a brother named Max.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is soooo cute!... fits right in with the others. Thanks for keeping us posted... I've been wondering if he'd made it here yet. Best wishes with the next few months... he's beautiful... you did good!

    ReplyDelete