We won't show my face or Bret's face but this is Lia's.
This is the face of a little girl who decides to lock a door.
Not just any door but the office door that locks on the inside.
Then she goes ahead and closes the door.
I am in the office.
Bret is in the office.
Lia is in the office.
Ken and Braden are at basketball practice.
I do not have my cell phone with me and the phone is not on the charger.
Would the keys to the office door actually be in the office??
NO!!!
Lia is suffering from diareah and has to go the the bathroom.
Bret has to go to the bathroom.
I have to go to the bathroom.
My seven months pregnant body can only get one leg out the window and the window is to high off the ground for me to jump. ( yes, I tried to squeeze out the window)
It is freezing outside and Bret is in shorts and Lia is in her underware.
Luckly I am not a donkey and this is what I did!!!
For a moment I was their superhero!!
And if it means being locked in a room with my kids I will take that moment anytime.
Moral of this story.....
Find the key to the office and put it in the office.
Sounds like your next superhero job is to turn that door knob around. What little B could not fit out the window? Fun times at the Israelsen household!!
ReplyDeleteYou always have the best stories ever.
ReplyDeleteTyler and I got a laugh out of this, despite Lia's sad sad face!
P.S. the picture of the door made me laugh the hardest. needing to go to the bathroom can make us do crazy things!
Oh we miss you guys and your adventures! Never a dull moment at your house!
ReplyDelete